- Ms H supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms Q supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx O supported us with 7 tickets
- Ms N supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms Q supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms K supported us with 3 tickets
6d 2h 35m
29 January 2022
- Winner! Mr J (HARROW) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr K (HARROW) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr R (Harrow) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss P (Harrow) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs R (Watford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (PLYMOUTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
1 in 4 teenagers may suffer from mental distress and may self harm as a way of dealing with this, feeling alone and isolated. This may be due to family conflict or breakdown, anxiety or bullying, or increasingly, digital and peer exploitation. The WISH Centre provides a much valued service for the community, helping children and young people to stop self harming and improve their confidence and outlook, through counselling, peer support groups and out of hours digital help.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Harrow.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win A £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher To Kick Off The New Year!
To kick off 2022, we're giving you the amazing chance to win a £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher! From Tu clothing and Habitat homewares to groceries, there's something for everyone.
Support your favourite cause, and have a chance to win this fantastic prize - it really is a win-win situation!